Monday, July 11, 2022

Gently Does It

Now feeling unconscionably pleased with myself for getting to the gym this evening. And it looks like I went about things sensibly enough to avoid injury. Held myself to a sensible 40 minutes on the peddling machine, whatever it's called, having estimated I could probably manage a bit more than 35 minutes as long as I was feeling okay after the half hour. Noticed I was mildly trembly when getting off, but managed to do a bit on the weights nonetheless. Hoping I won't feel any worrying aches & pains on the morrow.

To be honest, I doubt whether I would have got myself in action were it not for the fact that today's filming for the show didn't quite go to plan. A couple of the cast for the items intended for the afternoon have come down with covid, so we needed to postpone. We got on with setting up the sound for the items, both outdoors, so a bit challenging and needing advance preparation. But we'd basically finished by 3.00-ish, so it was 'Home, James, and Don't Spare the Horses', to get a stack of jobs done in time for a relatively unencumbered evening.

Oddly enough I felt a strange sense of something like freedom as I was sweating away just now. 

No comments: