Saturday, September 18, 2021

A Bit Thick

Duly got my booster shot for the Pfizer vaccine yesterday evening. The procedure was all typically very efficient and went entirely without incident, being followed by a rather splendid cup of teh tarik at the little hawker centre next to the Clementi Community Centre, when I'd gone to get the jab.

Not too many after-effects - in fact, less of a sore left arm than after the original jabs for the vaccine. However, I felt quite a bit more thick-headed today than previously and resorted to taking some Panadol in the afternoon for a bit of relief, which came quite easily. A very small price to pay for the protection afforded though.

As you might guess, I have little if any sympathy for the whole anti-vaxxer thing that's going on in some quarters. The movement strikes me as an indication of a massive failure of the notion of a scientific education.

No comments: