Tuesday, October 29, 2019

For Free

Forgot to mention the other day that it turned out the Rugby was actually available free, buckshee & gratis on Astro and I could have watched England vs the All Blacks live had I known. However, I was ultra busy at that point on Saturday so it was a good thing I didn't know as I avoided a major quandary. Watched a replay of the game late in the evening and marvelled at just how good England were. I mean, they made the brilliant All Blacks look almost ordinary. Astounding.

Managed to watch most of Wales vs South Africa live the next day. Dour but fascinatingly so. Peter reckons Wales would have made more worrying opponents in the final simply because they're Wales. He's very sanguine about us beating the Springboks and I readily (hopefully) bow to his definitely superior wisdom.

Will be in Melaka for the final next weekend and am figuring out if there's a way to try and make sure I can watch the final. Problem is I'm not at all sure anyone else there will be in the slightest bit interested.

No comments: