Friday, August 4, 2023

Working Up An Appetite

Just been eating an excellent fish dish courtesy of The Missus whilst watching Eat Well For Less, one of our favourite programmes on the BBC Lifestyle channel (I think it's called.) Felt very complacent about how reasonably positive our diet is compared to the folks being shown the right way to a healthy lifestyle on the goggle box. 

In fact, I'm in the curious position of remaining some two kilograms short of my fighting weight despite bouncing back to my usual appetite after feeling not quite so tickety-boo in that direction at the start of the year. The thing is that these days I find myself highly satisfied after a decent meal with no need to any extra munching (or imbibing, for that matter.)

Somehow I've achieved a harmonious balance without really trying. Wish other aspects of appetite were so seemingly easy to deal with.

No comments: