Sunday, August 6, 2023

Back To Normal

It was around mid-June this year that I found myself experiencing and expressing mild concern regarding a distinct spike in the numbers of visitors to this Far Place. In fact, by the end of the month my notional readership had increased by something in the region of 400% of the usual numbers that get recorded somehow or other in the background. Now it isn't that I wanted to turn folk away, but I'm not in the business of seeking out a readership and the notion that several thousand pairs of eyes were scrutinising my ramblings over any given month was debilitating to say the least.

Thankfully normal service was resumed in July and, so far at least, August has seen a further healthy decline. So it's just me and you again, Gentle Reader, the way we both like it.

No comments: