Thursday, August 24, 2023

A Bit Of Gratitude

Elisha, one of our Assistant Hall Tutors, and a lovely guy, led some students in a sort of 'gratitude exercise' this evening. I joined in, filling in the little slip of paper distributed to me with some gusto. It turned out that I was supposed to put several items as answers under the first three headings, but I filled it in too quickly and my writing already filled the spaces available by the time I'd realised what the actual instruction for answering was.

Anyway, in the interests of full disclosure here come my answers, to the grand total of six sort of questions:

I thank God for: People: My Wife; Places: SAC, the Oasis stall; Things: teh tarik.

I thank God even though: 1) Spurs beat Man Utd; 2) life isn't fair; 3) I have 15 Paper 1 essays to mark tomorrow.

Must say, I felt a whole lot better for filling it in.

No comments: