Sunday, November 6, 2022

Still Missing

Noi is on her way back from Malaka but stuck in a massive jam outside the petrol station just ahead of the Malaysian Immigration. I doubt I'll get to see her before midnight, but there's always tomorrow - looking on the bright side.

I've survived on cheese sandwiches over the weekend, which is no bad thing as I developed quite a hankering for cheese over the last two weeks, and some home-made scones from the Missus herself. Oh, and I popped out with Fuad and Hakim for a gentlemen's excursion to the Adam Road food centre this afternoon and a distinctly jolly time was enjoyed by all.

I have a confession to make. Not quite sure why, but I watched an episode of The Crown, that programme about the royal family. It was all about Princess Margaret and was complete tosh, but I watched it to the end for some reason. Don't worry. I have no intention of watching another.

No comments: