Those good people at Apple TV sent me more than one message with regard to the new series of Slow Horses getting underway yesterday. Unfortunately when I tried to access the first episode of Series 6 I couldn't find it anywhere and settled instead for a re-run of a couple of episodes we'd watched already (from Series 5.) Funnily enough I found these very watchable, despite the fact I'd seen them before. I suppose that's a sign of being a fanboy.
Astonishingly I actually managed to find the new material earlier today, more by luck than by design. Not sure why most people find it easy to negotiate streaming services and the like, but I certainly don't. Show me an interface and I'll find a way not to be able to figure it out.
Now it just remains to start watching, but The Missus is deeply engaged in the production of her curry puffs and that must take priority. Patience is, of course, a virtue to cultivate, and even as a very slow learner I've taken that lesson on board.
No comments:
Post a Comment