How good it felt after completing the Dawn Prayer at 6.30 am to get back into bed and nod off for another two hours and some minutes. And how good it felt to arrive here at Sungai Petai yesterday leaving enough time to iron out the creases before taking to our bed. And how good it felt to wander just now along the road side up to the little mosque for an unhurried Friday Prayers.
It even feels reasonably okay to get with some unhurried marking, listening to Dylan sing of paying dues just getting through, thinking that if this is how I need to pay my dues I'll settle for it.
And some time later, in the capital: How bad it felt stuck in a 1 hour, 20 minute jam, hardly moving, just beyond the Sungai Best toll into Kuala Lumpur. I suppose this sort of thing has a flavour of natural justice about it. In its way, balancing the day out.
No comments:
Post a Comment