Saturday, May 7, 2022

Out And About

We're setting off soon for our first bit of Raya-ing for this year, though we're only going as far as Rozita and Fuad's, which is so familiar it doesn't really count. It's been quite some time since we've done the multiple households in a single afternoon and evening thing, and I can't honestly say I'm all that keen to resume visiting with such intensity, despite my high regard for the essential spirit of the enterprise. I'm just not that much of a social animal, I'm afraid, and the overload of edibles can be daunting. Having said that, I'm quite looking forward to scoffing and quaffing on whatever comes my way this evening. I'm definitely moving out of fasting mode.

Oh, and we'll be celebrating Fifi passing her driving test this morning. Time certainly not standing still as far as my nieces embracing adulthood is concerned, eh?

No comments: