Monday, October 22, 2018

Not Well

Actually I'm perfectly well health-wise, I'm happy to say, despite the misleading title of this post. But things have not exactly been going well, even though they've not been going badly, if you see what I mean. The last few days have not been a period of grace; they've been a time of things not quite working, not quite fitting, not flowing, as it were.

So what to do? Keep going. Lower expectations. Don't ask for too much. Indeed, don't ask. Accept. Count blessings. This too will pass. And will come again.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Mr Connor, I was your student in TK. I thought of you often recently, (likely because Bendict Cumberbatch's humour reminds me of yours). I pray that all is well for you. I think I owe you something from my secondary school years. A thank you. Thank you for being such a wonderful teacher. Looking back, I can definitely say you are my favourite teacher from my school years. All the best to you. God bless.

Best regards
Pei Suan