Monday, October 8, 2018

Cut Off

The mindbogglingly dull saga of our attempts to convince Singtel, our Internet service provider, to continue to provide a service continues. Or rather it doesn't. Having been reassured by three customer service officers that they would not cut off our service before arranging an appointment to connect us to their wonderfully speedy fibre connection (or whatever it is) they duly, unceremoniously cut us off today. Oh hum.

I can't quite face the infinitely tedious process of ringing them today to find out why they've done this - knowing that the customer service officer on the other end of the line won't be able to explain this anyway - so I'll most likely do that tomorrow. And probably tomorrow and tomorrow. (Quite a nice phrase for a particularly bleak tragedy, I reckon.)

You may be wondering how I'm getting on-line to post this. I can't go into details, but let me just say that my ramblings from this Far Place may well reduce in number in the near future. So some good might come of the situation, eh? Hah!

No comments: