Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Just Moaning

The Missus is sniffling and complaining of a sore throat. This she picked up from yours truly, who's been going through the tissues at a rate of knots since Saturday morning, after a sleepless Friday night spent contemplating just how unpleasantly sore a throat can get. In addition, my right arm is incredibly sore and aching from the top of the shoulder down, with my right thumb sort of all tingly in a numb kind of way. And I've got a stretch of final essays to mark to make sure my charges are up to scratch for their examination papers - and since it was marking their in-house examination papers that triggered the problem, I'm not looking forward to that at all. In fact, just typing this will cost me dear for the next few minutes.

Apart from that, everything's fine. Thanks for asking.

No comments: