Friday, June 21, 2019

Doing Something

No let-up from the pain in my back, or, to be more precise, the pain running down the left side of my body, centred upon the hip and the region just above this. Thinking about going to the doctor's again for another jab, but hoping the problem will mysteriously ease of its own accord, as has happened in the past.
 
Quite pleased with myself for doing all the cleaning in Hall planned for June in the last four days. It was necessary to grit my teeth (and then some) to accomplish this, but once started the process was not quite as painful as I thought it might be.

I remained baffled as to why keeping things in some sort of order is so satisfying - indeed, necessary - for me. It's extremely useful to know this, though, providing an odd sort of anchor in somewhat troubled times.

No comments: