Thursday, January 24, 2019

A Small Mystery

Noi is still dealing with an unpleasant cough that started back in New Zealand. It seems viral in origin and I'm surprised that somehow or other I haven't succumbed. I suppose that once upon a time I took good health for granted, but that's certainly not the case these days. The happy fact that I've not been in any real sense ill for quite some time and I've been free of aches and pains for some months is cause enough for mild celebration and distinct thankfulness on a daily basis.

So I make note of some recent problems with cramp in my legs in no spirit of complaint, but rather as a reminder of my good luck. If this is all I have to deal with, then I'm happy with the occasional few minutes of discomfort. Must say though, I wish I could figure out what causes my nether regions to stir themselves to revolt in this manner as I can't pin down any kind of obvious pattern.

No comments: