Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Run Down

Today for the first time ever I needed to pop back home in the early afternoon due to a lack of energy. It wasn't my good self short of oomph, by the way. No, the thing lacking was my handphone. I'd hardly used it in the morning, but it was down to 2% charge by 2.00 pm necessitating a scramble back to grab a charger. That this was a necessity is a sad indication of just how dependent I've become on the darn thing - I was worried in case I wouldn't get to receive some kind of urgent communication in the afternoon.

I'm completely baffled as to what was ailing the phone. Presumably our recent holiday had made it feel more laidback than usual and it just wasn't up to the demands of a working day. In contrast, this old body of mine managed to keep going fueled for the most part by cups of tea. Works better than electricity, I reckon.

No comments: