Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Back Again

Of late I've been struggling with a mild stiffness in the muscle around my left hip. I mentioned it briefly to my back doc at my appointment in late May, but he gave me a clean bill of health in terms of the mobility of my back. To be on the safe side I came away with the usual variety of pills that I'd need to take in the event of any problems, and I'm glad I did. 

Late on Monday night, when we were sleeping at Melaka, I felt a distinct twinge in the vulnerable spot and woke next morning to distinct discomfort. Sensibly I medicated immediately, especially in view of the fact I had to drive a fair distance during the day. The pills seem to have done the trick since I was more mobile after the drive than I was before it.

And today I seem to be back to something like normal. Indeed, I'm hoping to resume some kind of activity at the gym soon since it's now open for business. I might just give it a go over the weekend (and I hope those don't turn out to be famous last words.)

No comments: