Friday, March 6, 2020

Precautionary Measures

Woke to a somewhat itchy & scratchy throat and considered not going into work, given the current situation re the coronavirus - but checked my temperature which was okay and decided to don a face mask instead. Gosh those things are almost as irritating as a slightly sore throat. Also decided to give prayers at the masjid a miss following the directive of Muis. Didn't want to worry the poor guys who would be next to me with my very occasional coughing. The problem now seems to be easing, so I hope I'm on the mend, but I'm regularly checking my temperature, just in case.

Normally I have a talent for feeling sorry for myself when I get a bit under the weather, but this time round I'm more concerned not to upset other folks who sometimes seem a bit more panicky than it's really wise to be.

No comments: