Sunday, April 14, 2019

Shrinkage

Just got back from living the high life at the McDonald's at West Coast Park. The McWraps, our default choice at the Golden Arches, are definitely shrinking. We may desert them. But actually the smaller size didn't bother me at all. In fact I felt somewhat more righteous than usual since I'd hit the gym earlier and eating a fairly small portion seemed to add to my general sense of robust health.

I'm pretty sure that a few years back I would have been intensely irritated at not being able to feed my face sufficiently. But one of the great advantages of aging is the way that it comes with a distinct shrinkage of appetite. It certainly makes life that bit simpler.

Mind you, I do rather fancy a curry puff at this very moment, and I'm just off to satisfy the craving. Bye, bye.

No comments: