Saturday, November 24, 2018

Living In The Moment

It's been a good day for my body. I went to see my back doctor this morning and he found me to be in full working order with good mobility. This was an improvement on my previous visit when he had noted signs of wear and tear. I seem to have staved off the inevitable degeneration of my lower back, at least for the time being, and that's more than good enough for me.

And then, without really meaning to, I achieved the personal best at the gym that's been eluding me for so long. Again, it's gently thrilling to think my old frame is in better nick than it was a year ago. I'm happily not thinking too far ahead, but just enjoying the moment, a kind of celebration of my almost complete lack of depth.

1 comment:

Trebuchet said...

Happy that you're still going strong, and apparently, getting stronger!