Sunday, July 26, 2015

Recovering

I'd intended to get back to the gym this evening, but by the time we got back from a little outing to Kinokuniya to off-load some book tokens, the garden centres on Thompson Road for flowers and Clementi Mall to get supplies from the supermarket I just didn't have the energy. This is often the way after finishing a production: a sudden awareness that the batteries are flat and down-time a necessity. Fortunately tomorrow sees a holiday for schools here for Youth Day. There's much to be said for youth when it gives you a day off.

And on another note, I picked up a good translation of Dostoevsky's The Idiot with the aforementioned coupons, but first I'm intending to read Richard Adams's The Plague Dogs which I picked up from the library at work the other day. Another sign of getting back to something like normal.

No comments: