Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Lights Out

Now resident in Maison KL having driven up yesterday after the Drama Camp. I was doubtful about the journey given the fact that I was extremely tired by noon. But a bit of a nap in the early afternoon and a restorative cup of coffee with the Missus worked wonders and I drove with nary a yawn. In fact it was Noi who dozed along the way.

Today has seen Noi getting on with some serious cleaning - we're still in recovery from the renovation work, which is not quite complete - with myself joining in, dusting down the books in the ground floor bedroom. Not even three blackouts (I think they call them power outages these days) could stand in our way. According to the neighbours the taman was short of water the whole of last weekend for some reason, so things could have been a lot worse.

No comments: