Various muscles, especially those at the top of my legs, aching like billy-o after yesterday's compromised 'triumph'. Probably the last time I run round West Coast Park. But at least I don't seem to have done any active damage to my lower back, so feel reasonably pleased to have, to a limited degree, defied doctor's orders.
And enjoyed getting out and about today at Holland Village, whence I made my way in the early afternoon to meet up with old chum Tony Green. We participated in what might be termed 'good craic' in the Emerald Isle, though our craic often touched on the kind of serious stuff that old geezers often find conducive.
Much consideration of the inadequacies of various manifestations of bureaucracy - of which we’ve a good deal in our (fortunately) expansive lifetimes. I suppose the ironies involved are funny in a depressing manner.
No comments:
Post a Comment