Monday, October 3, 2016

Picking Up The Pieces

It felt strange not being at work in an ordinary term over the least three weeks. Going back today felt good in the sense that it was a way of getting things back on track. And since I didn't have too much on my plate it should have felt reasonably easy. But it didn't. Even doing quite small stuff seemed sort of troublesome. I've been doing what I do for a number of decades and it still doesn't come entirely naturally. So after the various challenges of the Hajj here's another to embrace.

By the way, it didn't help matters that I'm still trying to deal with an itchy sort of cough I've been trying to overcome for a week now. Noi has been coughing badly for three weeks, so I've not done too badly on that front but the situation is still far from optimal.

No comments: