Sunday, March 3, 2013

Ways Of Making Life Great

I was innocently shopping this afternoon for cheap black biros and my favourite, slightly more expensive, red pens - for marking - when I noticed a little electronic device at the cashier's staring up at me and telling me to Make Life Great. I say telling as it really didn't sound like an invitation, leaving me little choice but to carry out the invocation. So there lay the dilemma. I was honestly clueless with regard to achieving anything close to greatness in my life or that of anyone else.

But I was able to frame an idea for effecting a mild but significant improvement in the quality of life in modern times. Yes, you've guessed it. Find some way of preventing the kleptocracy's commercial concerns from bombarding us with emptily 'positive' messages.

No comments: