Wednesday, February 29, 2012

One Day More

As the proud owner of two cheapo cheapo Casio digital watches I now find myself in a major quandary. They have both decided that today should be the first day of March. It's a measure of my peculiarly obsessive attitude towards matters relating to time that glancing down all day at a watch telling me it is WE 1 has proved very disconcerting. Noi is convinced I can remedy this by adjusting the date thingee on the watches tomorrow, but I'm not so sure. I have a horrible feeling I will end up confusing my trusty timepieces with regard to how many days there are in various of the months that lie ahead of us.

Still, time will tell. Or perhaps it won't.

2 comments:

Trebuchet said...

I have a trusty 27-year-old Citizen Quartz Titanium; fifth battery change and still going strong despite having once lost face from a hockey match. But the thing I really wanted to share with you was this clip, which in part justifies your choice of career...

Brian Connor said...

It's late, very much the end of the day, and the Bradbury clip just put the seal on it. Not sure if it justifies my career, but it does make me glad to be alive. Thanks!