Saturday, February 4, 2012

Inception

I've been engaged in matters of a dramatic nature early this evening, at the point of inception. Which means I've spent the later part of the evening aware of plenty of ideas for what might make it to a stage floating about in the old - and I mean old - cerebrum. No, that's not quite it. The ideas have been positively whizzing around and I can't keep up with them, almost as if they're independent of the brain that thinks them up. Which is often literally true, as I pick up on suggestions from the many agile younger minds I'm blessed to have contact with.

Ninety-five percent of all that's haunting me will never achieve any degree of manifestation under the light of day, or rather the stagelights that, with good fortune will illuminate the five percent that makes it up there. But that's fine. I'm not interested in knowing exactly where I'm going when I set out. That way you can end up in far more interesting places than you ever expected to discover.

No comments: