Thursday, February 19, 2015

Baking Day

Whilst I've been relaxing on a grand scale, heavily committed to easy reading & easy listening, Noi has been baking up a storm on the kitchen front. She'd been planning a kitchen-based day for some time, having invited along her friends Marsha and Rohana to aid and abet her in the production of sup tulang with lots of bread. Actually Marsha is the baking expert so the other two have been learning the noble art from her. To say that I'm looking forward to sampling the fruits of their efforts would be an understatement but I'll take the risk and, thus, understate my expectations.

I have a pictorial record of our bakers' progress, but Blogger is proving distinctly uncooperative regarding the uploading of the pictures at present, so maybe later.

No comments: