Saturday, July 29, 2023

Back In Training

Got to the gym this afternoon for the first time in a little under two months. Doing the business with As You Like It prevented any consideration of working out for a couple of weeks of the month and last week I was hit by a series of evening meetings and generally having to play catch-up post-production.

To my surprise I managed fifty minutes on the elliptical trainer quite easily, but I didn't set it to full resistance so that probably helped. The most obvious sign I'd lost something since my last visit was that I struggled a bit on the numbers for my routines on the weights, but the shortfall wasn't too alarming.

I've now got it in mind to keep up a steady weekly routine through August, September, October and November. But, as the events of late August last year on the personal front brought home to me with a vengeance, you never can tell.  

No comments: