Sunday, September 2, 2018

A Bit Special

Another fine morning, this time helping deliver some of the Qurban meat from Darul Arqam to some folks around North Bridge Road. We had niece Zahira with us to assist, and she'll be coming with us to KL tomorrow. What with meeting up with my cousin Paul this evening, having been gladly surprised to discover he's briefly visiting these shores, and attending the wedding of Raihan's son yesterday evening in a rather plush setting at the Airport Hotel up at Changi, we seem to be enjoying an unusually eventful start to September.

Actually it's all slotted into place rather well, considering the potential conflicts of 'time-tabling' all this. I remember telling Raihan & Khadijah that I didn't think I'd be able to make it to the wedding when we bumped into them at Geylang Serai during the fasting month. We have much to be thankful for, as I pontificated to Zahira in the course of the morning's visits, as wise old uncles tend to do.

No comments: