Sunday, May 22, 2011

Perched

I've tried to avoid crowing about the sealing of yet another Premiership title by the most under-rated version of the Mighty Reds seen in recent years. But I can't resist anymore. So:

CHAMPIONS!!!!

But having said, or rather shouted, that, I can't help but feel depressed at the idea that a fine manager like Ancelotti will be shown the (rotating) door. The logic of this escapes me The supreme lesson in continuity, Sir Alex's years of dearth at Old Trafford seems to have been forgotten or ignored by all. Except maybe Arsenal, and I suspect they may well benefit from their patience next year.

2 comments:

Trebuchet said...

Well, that last sentence is what this old Gunner has been repeating to himself every year for a while. Heh. I suppose it must be worse for the Scouse.

Brian Connor said...

Simply being Scouse makes it worse by definition.