19.45
A very unpredictable day. Most of it spent without our usual supply of running water, though with enough of a flow from a couple of taps to make life livable. Noi has been making great efforts to get a plumber in, and finally succeeded, though he arrived well on into the late evening and is endeavouring to restore normality as I write this. Also now preparing for a call across the miles to Jeanette & John to catch up on their news. I haven't set foot outside the homestead all day, yet I feel as if I've been relentlessly on the go - probably because life hasn't let me be quite as lazy as I'd originally intended.
22.04
Our catching up with family affairs back in the UK was successfully accomplished despite a frozen screen or two. Much laughter on both sides and few complaints, if any. So an unstated but distinct sense that life is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment