Friday, April 19, 2013

Up North

We'll be on the move again this evening. We're taking the long and somewhat winding road to the Malaysian capital, there to speak with our contractor regarding work needing to be carried out to fix Maison KL for another decade or so. (Surprisingly the homestead has been functioning for roughly that length of time already.)

We'll be accompanied by Fuad & Rozita, which is a good thing as I'll be palming off the driving in the direction of my brother-in-law who has the youthful vigour to be up for such things. And we may just pick up the even more youthful Afnan on the way as Rozita is desirous of the company of the little chap for reasons which escape me. Not that I mind a hyper-active one-year-old being around, as long as he doesn't get in the way of my marking.

Who knows? We may just encounter some of the election fever gripping the neighbouring nation, but I'm guessing that for ordinary folk like us it'll be pretty much business as usual.

It's all go, isn't it?

No comments: